- Drexel Hill – Museum of Mourning Art – This would give me more ideas for my Visuals of Suffering page.
- Indiana – Jimmy Stewart Museum – It’s a Wonderful Life has always been one of my favorite movies.
- Philadelphia – Lost Highways Archive and Research Library – If I recall correctly, it has lots of info. about folks who traveled, somewhat like hobos.
- Baltimore – National Aquarium.
- Thurmont – Presidents have been visiting here since FDR, home to Camp David.
- Kilgore Falls, Rocks State Park.
- Orlando – Walt Disney World – I’ve never been any Disney location, I’m not hugely interested, but I figure I probably should…
- San Diego – DisneyLand – Like Walt Disney World…I’m always getting the two confused.
- Las Vegas – Bodies: The Exhibition.